Honda Power Equipment EU2000iT1C3 EU2000i Parallel
The EU2000i Parallel delivers 2000 watts peak output. It's powered by the reliable Honda GX100T, overhead cam (OHC), 4-stroke engine that utilizes patented exhaust and muffler technology that make this generator one of, if not the, quietest gas-powered generators on the market today.
With a continuous-rated output of over 13.3 amps, the EU2000i Parallel will operate most handheld electrical tools, making it perfect for light construction, weekend projects at the cottage, camping, boating (shore power), street vendors or lights. It’s also handy as a practical, home stand-by power source capable of powering most furnace fans and sump pumps (individually). Need more power? Add another EU2000i Parallel or EU2000i Companion for additional power. Combined with the EU2000i Companion model and an optional parallel operation cable for up to 4000 watts of power.
The Honda EU Series inverter technology provides ultraclean electricity to power even the most sensitive electronic equipment. In addition, the Eco-Throttle TM3 feature continuously matches engine speed to electrical load, offering excellent efficiency of up to 9 hours’ continuous running time on 3.6 litres of fuel, with reduced noise and vibration levels.
Other standard features include an automatic, internal-circuit protection system, battery charge cable, one combined lever; on/off ignition and fuel shut-off control, sealable fuel-tank vent, built-in simplified hour meter function with green LED output indicator. It blinks when starting the engine, depending on the cumulative operating hours.
• Meet or exceed CSA (Canadian Standards Association) safety and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) emissions standards
• 12 VDC - 8 A outlet included, for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries (charging cable included)
• 3 year residential and commercial warranty
• Optional parallel operation cable (Part number: 08E93-HPK123HI)
- 2000 watts of Honda inverter 120 VAC power
- Reliable Honda GX100T OHC four-stroke engine
- Whisper-quiet operation — 59 dB(A) at rated load, 53 dB(A) at 25% load
- Easy to carry - less than 21 kg (46 lbs)
- Double your power, connect it with a EU2000i Companion model for up to 4000 watts of power
- Uses: Light construction projects, camping, boating (shore power), street vendors, operating lights, stand-by power source
- Generator Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output (Watts): 2000
- VAC Voltage Available: 120
- Maximum Continuous AC Output (Watts): 1600
- Max. Rated AC Amperage @ 120 V / 240 V: 13.3 / -
- Frequency (Hertz): 60
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: Std.
- DC Output (Volts / Amps): 12 / 8.0
- Honda Engine: GX100T
- Type: OHC; 4-Stroke; Air-Cooled
- Displacement: 98.5 cc
- Starting System: Manual Recoil
- Low Level Oil Alert TM3 System: Std.
- Auto Throttle: Eco-Throttle TM3 Std.
- Remote Start Capability: No
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 3.6
- Approximate Running Time / Tankful (Hrs.): 3.4 / 9.0
- Rated Fuel Consumption (Litres / Hour): 0.97
- Noise Level dB(A) (1.5 metres to 7 metres): 59 /53
- Length: 512 mm (20.2 in.)
- Width - Without Handles and Wheels: 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Height - Without Lift-Hook: 425 mm (16.7 in.)
- Dry Weight: 20.7 kg (45.6 lb.)
- Cold Climate Technology: Yes
- Parallel Operation Capability: Yes
- Engine Type
- GX100T OHC; 4-stroke; air-cooled
- 98.5 cc
- 512 mm (20.2 in.)
- 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- 425 mm (16.7 in.)
- 20.7 kg (45.6 lb.)
- AC Output
- DC Output
- 12V / 8.0A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 3.6 L
- Noise Level
- 59 /53 dB(A)
- Run Time
- 3.4 / 9.0 hrs.